Tuesday, April 14, 2015

#LoveMySchoolDay


As many of your kinders probably reported, Friday, April 10th was #LoveMySchoolDay.  Many different school across the nation celebrated what they love about their schools and posted to Twitter.  Van Horne Elementary (along with some of the other buildings within the district) participated too!  We started the day by writing what we love about Kindergarten or coming to school at Van Horne Elementary.  There were so many responses!  Here are our responses:
Carson-I love writing every day.
Owen-I love seeing my friends because they play with me.
Kasie-I love learning.
Mason-I love coming to school to see my friends.
Shaelin-I love PE because we run only in PE.
Katelyn-I like workstations.
Sage-I love Sam because he plays with me.
Shantya-I like Shelly and my teacher because they are the best.
Sam-I like my friends.


Jacob-I love Izzy.
Marissa-I like to play outside.
Cylee-I love Kindergarten because I have the best teachers.
Braedyn-I love my friends.
Izzy-I love school because I have a notebook.  And I like my friend Owen because he plays with me.
Graham-I like learning new stuff.
Ivan-I love my books.


It is so refreshing to see the smiles come across their faces and see how proud they were of their learning, their classroom, and their school.  We need to all step back and realize how great things are sometimes!  I am just lucky I get a room full of 16 6-year olds to help remind me!  
Make sure and watch our video from #LoveMySchoolDay by clicking this link!


We also had to end our day with a little Fun Friday action.  We invited Mrs. Rodman's class in to dance with us!  Here is our video of us dancing!  Enjoy your week and ask your kinder about #LoveMySchoolDay!

No comments:

Post a Comment